Great exercise for building strong abdominals and improving your core’s ability to reflexively stabilise. Once you’ve mastered basic plank exercises and plank walkout I’d recommend progressing on to this badboy!
– Begin kneeling behind the ball
– Roll out over the ball, walking your hands forward one step at a time
– Go as far as you can, keeping your body in a straight line from head to toe
– Walk back until your thighs are supported on the ball again.
Sets & Reps
– Start with 5 reps walking out and back. Build up to 10 reps over the next few weeks
– Rest for 30-60 secs after the first set then complete a second set